Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.

The forums for Outcast Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~The Tale of the Realmwalker~ -By Woods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Woods

Woods

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-09

~The Tale of the Realmwalker~          -By Woods Empty
PostSubject: ~The Tale of the Realmwalker~ -By Woods   ~The Tale of the Realmwalker~          -By Woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 9:53 am

[center]Always wonder if this whas the only world? well let me tell you mates.... it isnt. I Woods Brushpaint am one of the few Realmwalkers, it all began when i whas 10 years, Gnomergan whas a great city, my dad whas known for its Brilliant Scematics, i wanted just to be like him... a Great engineer, he even worken on some kind of Suit that would be the best of all Enginering in that age... but then it begon, my life ruined, my town destroyed! Thermaplugg went mad! he stole my fathers Scematics...and his life. i will never forgive the bastard
they all hated me.. one by one
Yet i whas able to Avenge my Father, i dont feel i belong to any race anymore. people looked at me, because my fathers scematics where the source of the power of Thermaplugg and the destroy of Gnomeregan...

i had to leave... but where?... i just had to..

i went down into Gnomeregan, i Slayed the Goblin with a Single Strike, his machine whas odd, never saw anything like it: "what is this.. its... not created by Goblins or Gnomes" it wasnte the machine i whas looking at...
There whas an Green Emerald, glowing from the inside, it appeared after i slayed the Goblin, he fell on the Controlls and it apeared...

i picked up the Emerald, looked into it, i saw people, but Gnomeregan wast destroyed by Thermaplugg himself, it whas the Gnolls

i began to understand, Thermaplugg had to do it... even the half of the Gnomish Race went dead, they ALL could have, Thermaplugg commited a Kamikaze, wich would take his own life.

When i thought that the Emerald spoke to me.. the Stone Cracked open, and a Fairy flew out... it whas small, but when it landed on my hand i fell Warm... she spoke to me, with a voice so much more enchanting that the one of Jaina Proudmore.

""Ow young one, thou has sufferd a great deal of pain, i can let you forget it, is that your wish?""

"My Wish? you mean i can get anything i want?!"

Greed took control of me,but then on the place where the fairy stood on my hand... i felt like an Ice Spear pierced the warm spot.

""Dont be Foolish young one, many wishes has dark sides..""
she said...
"i Wish Fairy, Queen of the Crystal....i

""Hey? me a Queen? Gnome! what do i look like mate??!

i Admit i kinda flatterd her, it snot like she looked like a queen, but i swear she changed in another kind of Green.

"well I.. I, wait a Damngear minut! Arent you some kinda Fairy who would grant me a wish?! why making such a scene!"

""Ow Now its on!""

After a fierce battle *cough* we both where tired, she landed on my shoulder and said:""So..*breaths sharply* you still got a wish little Gnome?""

"Ha me the Little one look at you.."

...Roughly interupted by a fierce poke in my Eye.

"... man your lightly burnd.. you know what i realy wish for? i want to go to there" pointing to the Broken Crystal where my Father wasnt the Source and where i wasnt Exiled. "id like to go there, its another World right? i so want to start a new life!

""hmmm Very well, but know that your not Born there""

"What?"

""Well i mean, your Grandfather whas never born, your father whas never born, and you never born into that Realm... but i quess i can Forfill that wish.. Here ya Go!""

it went so fast... in just a Flash i whas in this Realm, not sick, not confused, but it kinda felt like...

""SO, How you like it?!""

the Fairy still sat on my Shoulder, kinda suprised me sinse i thought shed left..

"why are you still here?"
""Why not? i kinda like you, and its not like i got something better to do""

What a Melodramatic Fairy, man... well i went walking people didnt look down at me... well they did because im a gnome, but thats not what i mean. i felt home again, but i had a sudden urge not to life under the people anymore... i Went to Stranglethorn Vale, i started to life there, i became a Smuggler, A well Known one, with the Fairy wich i called ~Kya~
because she didnt had a name, but she sometimes yelled Kya!

i Met Dbon, a Dwarf Paladin, Member of Outcast... to make a long story short, i finaly joined Dbon in the Guild of Outcast...

Funny....

No one Knew...

That i didnt belong there...

i felt happy...

Im Woods Brushpaint, Realmwalker, Fairy-Guardian, Master Smuggler...

Last edited by on Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: ~The Tale of the Realmwalker~ -By Woods   ~The Tale of the Realmwalker~          -By Woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 9:54 am

(if you cant read the Fairy lines il enlarge on Request)
Back to top Go down
Dbon
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: ~The Tale of the Realmwalker~ -By Woods   ~The Tale of the Realmwalker~          -By Woods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 1:23 pm

Awesome story! One of the best I've ever read, and I've read many stories so far.

Nice work.
Back to top Go down
https://outcast.editboard.com
Taidora

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: !   ~The Tale of the Realmwalker~          -By Woods Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:43 am

wow it was realy good!
realy liked it!!
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

PostSubject: Re: ~The Tale of the Realmwalker~ -By Woods   ~The Tale of the Realmwalker~          -By Woods Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:46 pm

thank you both >w<b
i like writing :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Tale of the Realmwalker~ -By Woods   ~The Tale of the Realmwalker~          -By Woods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Tale of the Realmwalker~ -By Woods
Page 1 of 1