Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.

The forums for Outcast Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guti - 70 Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guti

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Guti - 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Guti - 70 Hunter   Guti - 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:20 pm

1. Are you a roleplayer, if so, tell your roleplaying background and In Character story, ie Who are you In Character?
I only RP every now and then, im moer focused on questing helping others and dungeon runs Smile

2. What Class, Spec and Level:
Hunter - Marksman - 70

is your character - why do you enjoy this spec?(if you have profile on ct, allakhazam or any other, please link it):
Night Elf - I enjoy my sspec as it is built for dps and also is very useful for solo'ing. I enjoy my hunter and personally know myself i am a good hunter, as do many other people within the server. Smile

3. What is your previous experience with end-game raiding 20 or 40 men raids, list your attunes (not required but most welcome):
Level 60 i was a natural raider, i still raid now and then. My Attunments are as follows: MC - Onyxia - BWL - Naxx. I enjoy my raiding very much and you can count on me anytime Very Happy

4. What is it you enjoy about
playing WoW? Please indicate whether you are an active PvPer, Raider or
RPer, or a mix of two or all three, and what you would expect from Outcast?
I am a mixture of all three, i enjoy everything there is to WoW, what i expect from Outcast? Only to have good fun be there for guild members and get along with everyone.

5. Have you read our rules and do you accept?
I accept the rules.

6. Have you ever been in another guild in WoW? Why did you leave?
Got treated like crap.. Sad

7. What is your favourite ice-cream?
Mint!
Back to top Go down

Guti - 70 Hunter
Page 1 of 1