Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.

The forums for Outcast Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pjotr, 70 hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pjotr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Pjotr, 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Pjotr, 70 hunter   Pjotr, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 8:47 pm

I'm not so much of a roleplayer and I don't have a character background story. But when there is a change to RP I do it and think it's pretty fun but I just dont want to make it too stressful with background story and such.

Pjotr, my hunter have been level 70 for about 3 months now. My current specc is Survival which is rated to be the best raiding specc atm in the World of Warcraft forums. I really enjoy the specc, with lots of crits and Expose Weakness I can help melee dps to get more attackpower. I can keep EW up all the time with my 26,50% unbuffed crit change. In 5 man instances when you need to trap all the time it's a relly great specc with Clever Traps and Trap Mastery. Here is my actual specc: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/hunter/talents.html?0000000000000000000000505201204000000000033300102512001310521351 With this specc I easily out dps any MM or BM hunter with similar gear with me. My current gear you can see from here: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Steamwheedle+Cartel&n=Pjotr

At level 60 I raided with a guild called Divinity. I have really much experience from ZG and MC. At level 70 I've raided with The Eagles, but as the guild was just disbanded I'm forced to look for another one. With Eagles I ventured to Karazhan many times, but I've only seen Attumen, Moroes and Maiden of Virtue.
I'm attuned to:
-ZG
-MC
-BWL
-AQ20 and AQ40
-Karazhan

As a WoW player I would say I'm a bit of RPer, but still the most of my time belongs to raiding ( getting geared, grinding mats for potions, ofcourse raiding and so on..). I also do PvP sometimes, especially I find Arena pretty fun.

I have read the rules and I totally accept them.

In my time playing WoW i've been in four guilds. My first guild was called Rini Dath it was an RP guild and it got dispanded. Then I joined The Wrath of Nature. It was a mix of PvP, PvE and RP. I left it when I hit 60 and started to look for a raiding guild. Then I found Divinity. With them I stayed to level 70 and then the leaders argued about something and the guild got dispanded. That point I joined The Hawks ( later The Eagles ) it got dispanded because of many reasons that I don't like to tell to everyone.

My favourite ice-cream is chocolate or strawberry.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Pjotr, 70 hunter
Page 1 of 1