Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.

The forums for Outcast Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Getting in shape" team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bechster

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-28

"Getting in shape" team Empty
PostSubject: "Getting in shape" team   "Getting in shape" team Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 10:02 pm

The goal of the "getting in shape" team is to get people the right gear for karazhan and get them attuned. I noctis will organize it and join the group if needed.

It will follow a schedual so it's possible to get attuned each week or skip an instance a week and join it the next.

Note: The group will normally try to start at 19:00 and the schedual below is not forced to be followed but adviced for the sake of attunement along the way.

Monday:
While this is karazhan day for the karazhan team i might not be able to join it. But if a group if formed the goal will be Shadowlabs, Steamvaults or Arcatraz. For key fragments and hopefully some nice gear.

Tuesday:
While another goal of this team also is to get to know eachother and learn how to play together, we will try to meet up at 18:30-18:45 and use some time to discuss what instance we shall do just to get some excercise in playing as a team and taking decissions in a group Smile

Thursday:
Shadowlabs, Steamvaults, Arcatraz

Friday:
Shadowlabs, Steamvaults Arcatraz

Saturday:
Group decission day again Smile

Sunday:
To finish up the week we make it possible to finish the attunement by going to Durnholde and/or Black Morass. Durnholde first if some people in the group aren't attuned to Black Morass

Hopefully this will teach people how to play together and get them attuned. The goal is to have 2 or more groups each day and the schedual is as i said earlier in no way enforced, just how i thought it could work.
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: "Getting in shape" team   "Getting in shape" team Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 9:11 am

Well i just Have to join >w<b
Back to top Go down
Dbon
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: "Getting in shape" team   "Getting in shape" team Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 11:59 am

I'm glad to see this team is starting to materialize.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://outcast.editboard.com
Humbert

Humbert

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: "Getting in shape" team   "Getting in shape" team Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:19 am

Im thinking something like this:

Step 1:

A newcomer or new level 70 attained player is being checked by X person. (X=some guy that is selected for this job).

Also asks about attunement situation. So collects the information bout players attunement state too.

Player may also submit his need for help about group quests to X.

Step 2:

X guy reports to Noctis Dbon (or whomever) about the players state.

Step 3 :

An ideal pre-kara gear will be defined for that player and noted down.

Step 4:

Noctis (since he is the shape up team leader) will have the lists about needs of all the players. And starting from the most common needs (ex: 10 players need better shape, 7 of them needs a gear from Arcatraz so first priority is Arcatraz, etc).

Important Point:

If there is no rule in the guild as such: Every player needs to be geared up and attuned for Karazhan ; nobody will do it probably.
Back to top Go down
Dbon
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: "Getting in shape" team   "Getting in shape" team Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 11:10 am

Nice points Humberts, will be posting the requirements on a different post in the PvE - Raids forum.
Back to top Go down
https://outcast.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Getting in shape" team   "Getting in shape" team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Getting in shape" team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild. :: General :: General-
Jump to: