I recently changed my addons alot and so I've had a chance to look at some new addons
I'll explain the addons I recommand:
1) Clique - at first this addons seems idiotic, alas at a second glance you get to understand how powerful it is.
It allows you to bind your right and left mouse buttons to spells
(Say, I have Shift + Left Button as my sTtrongest heal, I have some more but we won't get into it now)
This means that when you *Shift Left Click on a target* would heal it. This works really well with my other addons
you can find a very good review of this addon right here!
2) next one is oRA, oRA is a tool similar to CT but it allows you to have some extra functionalty for instance you can set a Player Target as well as a Main Tank, for fights like Moroes when you have to see how a player is doing. Along that, another good use of it is that is allows you to see what your MT's Target targets. I find this very useful to Paladins so we could Blessing of Protection someone who aggroed a tanked target.
All those extra in game addons help me out alot while raiding. (Although, oRA dosen't have the raid frames, so healers need to get new ones for themselves, but... you got alot of those around!)
3) And now, a Paladin helper, for now it's most useful function for me is a buffer function, it's a list of all the Blessings I need to do and the time they are to run out. Removed alot of blessing problems last night in Karazhan.
4) SCT (ScrollingCombatText), yes I know WoW comes with a built in scrolling combat text, but it isn't as good as tthis one. I mean, when did you ever get a strong sound and a huge screen reminder that you are low on mana? Never? thought so...
Always useful to get that reminder so I can cast my mana efficent spell.
5) Grid - Grid is also a good addon to show raid frames in a unique way, it is very effective by giving you alot of info in just one tiny box. Although Grid is very hard to master and needs alot of tme to get used to it, the benefits from it are great (Especially when using "Clique") then the mouse bearly moves and you can concentrate on that frame and have the raid alive.
Also, on this webpage there are few links to other modules to this addon.
I'll update this post later with more links, screenies and more addons once I get to test more.