1. Yes, I am a Full Time Roleplayer. About my character's background there is no much to tell, but the little bit I can tell is the following: Eláyne was born and grew up in Dolanaar with her parents as the only child in her family. Later when she was about 15 winters old, her parents disappeared and most likely died.Soon after she started to study the powers of nature, and became a Druidess of the Claw. (Full name: Eláyne Silvermoon)
2. My character is a Night elf Druid, and most of my talents go to Feral (0/48/13). With having two gears, I can work as a tank or damage dealer.
3. I haven't been doing many raids ever. I have done only ZG with 20 man and AQ20. That is all I have done.
4. What I mostly do while I play WoW is Roleplaying. I don't like PvP playing that much, but sometimes I may be doing instances or such. And what do I expect from Outcast, is instance running and roleplaying.
5. Yes, I have read the rules and I accept them.
6. I have been in many guilds, trying to find one that suits. Hopefully this is the one I've been looking for.
7. Vanilla that is made in the "old style", server with blueberry sauce. Yummy.