1. Are you a roleplayer, if so, tell your roleplaying background and In Character story, ie Who are you In Character?
Yes, I am Sobolanul only survivor of the devastation of the Bran castle. When Sobolanul was a kid, the horde army came into his parents castle and burn it to the ground and killed all habitants. Cowardly, Sobolanul ran to the sewers and stay there hidden 5 days and 5 nights only with the rats. Now he is a great warrior that is ashame for his cowardly behavior and is trying to revenge his parents.
2. What Class, Spec and Level
is your character - why do you enjoy this spec?(if you have profile on ct, allakhazam or any other, please link it)
Here is the link for my character profile:
I am prot warrior, I like this build because allows me to do what I was to coward to do when I was a kid: protect the others.
3. What is your previous experience with end-game raiding 20 or 40 men raids, list your attunes (not required but most welcome).
I didn't do much end game raiding, just few old raids after I hit 70 (ZG, AQ20). I am on last attunement quest for Kara.
4. What is it you enjoy about
playing WoW? Please indicate whether you are an active PvPer, Raider or
RPer, or a mix of two or all three, and what you would expect from Outcast?
I am 28 years old, I play only for fun and relaxing. I did some PvP and I like it, but my build is not suited for that. I enjoy questing and RP and now I want to do some raiding. I usually play about 2 hours each evening and more (6) on weekends.
5. Have you read our rules and do you accept?
6. Have you ever been in another guild in WoW? Why did you leave?
I am in same guild from 6 months now. It is a mature guild, very relaxing, lots of entertainment, but they do not raid. I would like to do some raiding, it is only reason to leave my guild.
7. What is your favourite ice-cream?