Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.

The forums for Outcast Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tjall - lvl 70 Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tjall

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Tjall - lvl 70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Tjall - lvl 70 Shaman   Tjall - lvl 70 Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 1:47 am

Hello there.
I am not an Roleplayer.
I am an lvl 70 Enhacement Shaman. I like this spec becaus I like beeing melee for a change (got a 70 warlock as well) so im kinda bored of spell.
I havnt raided anything with Tjall, but with my warlock I did MC, ony, BWL on lvl 60. no raiding after TBC.
I am a pvper I would say. That is what I think is most fun in the game.
What I expect from Outcas, hmmm. Well I hope you are a friendly guild as I do think you are. My best friend, Dixoo, is in your guild, and he comment Outcast as a nice guild Wink
I have red the rules and Accept them Wink (but dont kill me if I forget some of the brb, stuff. but il do my best)
I have been in 2 guilds trou time.. 1st I left becaus I was the only lvl 70 Razz The second I will leave if I can join you, reason is that the guild dont have any acctive guildmates.

I got decent gear, 3 epics, rest blue, exsept the rings.

That was all I think....
Thanks Tjall

oh yeah, my favoruite Icecream will be, snickers I think.. not really sure Razz like almoast everyone^^¨

And one thing else I forgot. I dont have any attuments acctually :p I just rushed to lvl 70, havnt played that much on lvl 70..
Back to top Go down
Dbon
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Tjall - lvl 70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tjall - lvl 70 Shaman   Tjall - lvl 70 Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 2:42 pm

I'll contact you in game,
Dbon
Back to top Go down
https://outcast.editboard.com

Tjall - lvl 70 Shaman
Page 1 of 1