Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.

The forums for Outcast Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruit: Xario (64 Warrior)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ronaldst

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Recruit: Xario (64 Warrior) Empty
PostSubject: Recruit: Xario (64 Warrior)   Recruit: Xario (64 Warrior) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 7:02 pm

-Name (in game) and Class (including build)?
Xario (Human Warrior, 64 soon 65) is my name. I've tried several builds for this character, 10-40 fury spec, 40-48 arms spec, 48-58 protection spec, and since 58 I've been a arms/protection hybrid. As protection spec made things difficult for me to solo play/questgrind/pvp i've tried different specs and right now I'm a arms/pvp build. I'm respeccing to protection at level 65, which will be the final build. I love tanking and have studied and experimented a lot with aggro control to learn master this character to the better. I still got a lot to learn though, but I belive I'm getting there.

-What is your characters story (if there is one)?
Xario is a young human who's lived a troubled life. My mother and father was early taken away from me, rumours claim they both died in battle many many years ago. A old adventurer raised me, he was my tutor and the only "parent" -figure I can remember from my past. He died at my age of 15, where I've mostly had to rely on myself for survival and bringing food on the table...

Xario is a strong mental person. He doesnt like sitting around waiting for things to happen by themselves;, if something needs to be done, or taken care of, he steps up, either as a good teamplayer or as a leader.

Xario is a kind human, he enjoy giving others a hand when they need, and he's known to cherish and put those who helps him high. Between fights he likes to join the pub and be social over a beer or two.

-Do you agree with the guilds' rules?
Absolutely

-Have you ever been in another guild in WoW?
Yes. I've been in a couple other guilds, Militiae Caelum and Heritage of Kings.

-Why did you leave?
The guilds I've been in have been inactive, not very helpful and I've always caught myself teaming up with non-guild people for anything I find amusing. I didn't feel like home in any of the 2 former guilds. When that's said I do have a lot of friends in both former guilds, there are nothing unsaid or any harsh feelings involved with any of them.

-Have you completed the quest for Karazhan attunement?
No

-Are you revered/Exalted with any outland faction? Specify.
I'm revered with HH, Cenarion Circle (I hope i've typed that correctly) and Exodar. I'm still young when it comes to Outland, but it's something I'm working on every day now to improve.

-What is your favorite ice cream?
Strawberry

Best Regards
Xario
Back to top Go down
Dbon
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Recruit: Xario (64 Warrior) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit: Xario (64 Warrior)   Recruit: Xario (64 Warrior) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 3:42 am

Very nice application =) Warrior class leader will make contact with you ingame.
Back to top Go down
https://outcast.editboard.com

Recruit: Xario (64 Warrior)
Page 1 of 1