Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcast, a World of Warcraft guild.

The forums for Outcast Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eláyne - Level 70 Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eláyne

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Eláyne - Level 70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Eláyne - Level 70 Druid   Eláyne - Level 70 Druid Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 5:25 pm

1. Yes, I am a Full Time Roleplayer. About my character's background there is no much to tell, but the little bit I can tell is the following: Eláyne was born and grew up in Dolanaar with her parents as the only child in her family. Later when she was about 15 winters old, her parents disappeared and most likely died.Soon after she started to study the powers of nature, and became a Druidess of the Claw. (Full name: Eláyne Silvermoon)

2. My character is a Night elf Druid, and most of my talents go to Feral (0/48/13). With having two gears, I can work as a tank or damage dealer.

3. I haven't been doing many raids ever. I have done only ZG with 20 man and AQ20. That is all I have done.

4. What I mostly do while I play WoW is Roleplaying. I don't like PvP playing that much, but sometimes I may be doing instances or such. And what do I expect from Outcast, is instance running and roleplaying.

5. Yes, I have read the rules and I accept them.

6. I have been in many guilds, trying to find one that suits. Hopefully this is the one I've been looking for.

7. Vanilla that is made in the "old style", server with blueberry sauce. Yummy.
Back to top Go down
Dbon
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Eláyne - Level 70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eláyne - Level 70 Druid   Eláyne - Level 70 Druid Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 9:12 pm

Our pwnsome druid leader (tree) will have a talk with you as soon as possible.

Dbon.
Back to top Go down
https://outcast.editboard.com

Eláyne - Level 70 Druid
Page 1 of 1